PM Awas Yojana – Urban: Central Government has sanctioned around Rs. 50 crore for PMAY (Urban) Andhra Pradesh to complete construction of 1.2 lakh houses in the state. PM’s Housing for All mission has been working to provide affordable dwelling units to people belonging to poor families or residing in slum areas.
PMAY-U Andhra Pradesh
Houses offered under Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme are available in following types: EWS-I, EWS-II & LIG under PMAY & other details have been mentioned in te below table:
|Type of House||Area||Income Limit (Eligibility)|
|EWS-I||27 sq. meter||1.2 lakh|
|EWS-II||30 sq. meter||1.21 – 3 lakh|
- Government is providing financial assistance of 50 crore rupees as first installment.
- Government aims at 1.2 lakh housing units in the state.
- Issuing the budget of Rs. 49.64 crore, Responsibility to impalement PMAY successfully in the state has been given to APTIDCO (Andhra Pradesh Township and Infrastructure Development Corporation).
- Beneficiaries of Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme will be able to get benefits of subsidy.
- As per limit of houses rates have been fixed as Rs. 1900 / 1,800 / 1,700/- per sq. feet for each category of house.