PM Narendra Modi’s ambitious affordable housing scheme will be launched in Odisha. Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) is all set to launch Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by receiving applications forms since 4th June 2017.
Latest News: Odisha Housing Scheme 2017 for 6 Lakh Houses
After organizing a meeting to consider this matter, it has been decided that camps will be organized in all 67 wards & help desk in offices each zone.
Eligibility for PMAY Odisha
As a conclusion of meeting which was chaired by Krishan Kumar, BMC Commissioner, an eligibility criteria has been set up for candidates:
- Candidates should not be owner of house at any location in the country.
- Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2.16 lakh.
- For construction of house (minimum area of 25 square meter) each beneficiary will be entitled with Rs. 2 lakh.
List of Programs for PMAY Odisha
Here we have explained complete details for Receiving Applications, Verification, Allotment & others, you may heck below:
- Awareness program will be launched on 1st June 2017.
- Camps will be set up from 4th – 12th June 2017.
- Receiving Application Forms from 12th – 21st June 2017.
- Releasing Applicant List from 22nd – 30th June 2017, which will be released at BMC Office, Zonal Office & Other Locations.
- Final list of applicants will be out from 10th – 17th July 2017. After approval of list by BMC Council Meeting it will be forwarded to the Department of State Housing & Urban Development. This process will be finished till 25th July 2017.