To give a boost to Central Government’s Housing for All mission, 40,000 houses will be constructed with overall cost of Rs. 2,200 crore for urban poor families under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). To consider this matter a cabinet meeting was held on Tuesday & officials have approved this housing project in Jharkhand to complete Housing for All mission by 2022.
Latest News: Registration Started for PM Awas Yojana Jharkhand
Highlights of PMAY Jharkhand
- Construction cost of each house has been set Rs. 5.5 lakh.
- A fund of Rs. 2,200 crore has been allotted for construction of affordable houses in urban areas in Jharkhand.
- Rs. 600-600 crore will be allotted by Central Government & State Government.
- Rest of amount will be provided by builders & candidates to whom, government has allotted houses.
- Land has been allotted for construction for of houses.
As per revised rules of Jharkhand State Housing Board affordable houses will be provided to candidates on below eligibility criteria:
|Sr. No.||Annual Income Limit||Category of Houses|
|01||Rs. 3,00,000-6,00,000/-||LIG Houses|
|02||Rs. 6,00,001-12,00,000/-||MIG Houses|
|03||Rs. 12,00,001/- or more||HIG Houses|
According to revised Manual 7 of Jharkhand Improvement Trust 2002, time period of objection petition in master plan is 30 days. Which was earlier 60 days.