As per directives of Central Government Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) is going to start a project “Housing for All” approved by PM. Construction of flats will be done under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for EWS & LIG candidates. Demand Survey will be held before constructing flats.
Details of Flats
Here we have explained flat related details below, you may check:
- No. of Flats: 25,000 Flats
- Size of Flat: 440 sq. feet
- Cost of Flat: Rs. 10 lakh per Flat
Around 7,500 flats are to be constructed by the year 2017-18. Also they will conduct a demand survey first to know the required numbers of flats for residents.
After that PCMC will start receiving Applications from Monday (17th April 2017). People can apply to get an affordable flat under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Eligibility to Apply
- Only those candidates can apply who does not have their own house.
- Applicant must be a resident of Pimpri-Chinchwad.
- Candidates belonging to EWS (Annual Income Rs. 3 lakh) & LIG (Annual Income Rs. 3-6 lakh) categories.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply online in 6 zonal offices of PCMC.
- Candidates will be informed about the demand survey by publishing an advertisement in some Marathi Newspaper.
- Seema Savale Standing Committee Chairperson told that Central Government will provide Rs. 1,50,000/- & State Government would contribute Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Also PCMC will help beneficiaries to raise loan from banks & to provide them convenience to buy flats.