The state government of Odisha has targeted to construct 6 lakh houses in 2017-18 fiscal & has ensured to construct houses under various Odisha Housing Scheme.
An important decision has been taken thorugh a review meeting for Rural Housing Scheme, which was headed by AP Pandhi. An incentive of Rs. 20,000/- will be provided to beneficiaries on completing construction of house within 4 months.
Details of Orissa Housing Scheme 2017
Details of Houses:
- According to an official, so far 12.18 lakh houses has been constructed from 2014-15.
- In year 2017, construction of 85000 houses has been completed under PMAY & Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Rate (construction of houses) has also been increased from 300 to 644 each day while chief secretary is aiming to complete construction of 3,000 houses per day.
- Rs. 20,000/- to those beneficiaries who complete construction within 4 months & Rs. 10,000/- for completion of construction within 6 months.
- Rs. 12,000/- to built toilet under Swaccha Bharat Mission.
- The state government has fixed a budget of Rs. 5,000 crore for Rural Housing Scheme. Financial assistance of Rs. 1.30 lakh will be given to beneficiaries in IAP (Integrated Action Plan) & Rs. 1.20 lakh in Non-IAP areas.
Houses will be allotted to eligible applicants & list of beneficiaries would be published on the wall of Gram Panchayat Office to make allotment process more transparent.
Tags: PMAY Housing Scheme