Nirman Kamgar Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh is an ambitious scheme that works to provide 9,000 houses to construction workers in Gonda, UP. Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Board will be providing houses to registered workers.
As housing schemes are being launched by Central & State Government so government would provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh. Amount will be given into 2 installments.
List of registered construction workers will be forwarded to the board.
UP Construction Worker Housing Scheme 2017
Uttar Pradesh Building & Construction Workers Welfare Board is aiming to provide houses to 2 lakh workers though 9,000 workers would be benefitted. Board found that workers who are engaged in construction are very poor & unable to buy a home. So government is keeping such workers at priority. Candidates having land, they will be benefitted & government would construct house on the same land.
Details UP Nirman Kamgar Awas Yojana 2017
As per target of workers housing scheme, houses will be given to those construction workers who are residing in following districts in Devipatan:
|District||No. of Houses|
Apply for Kamgar Awas Yojana 2017
How to Get Application Form: Kamgar Awas Yojana Application Form can be bought from Labor Department. Board is inviting applications through offline mode. Interested candidates can apply.
How to Apply:
- After getting registration form, enter all required details in it.
- Attach a Photograph, Resident Certificate, Verified Copy of Land Ownership Record & a Photocopy of Registration Letter, which will be given by the board.
- Applicant needs to present an Affidavit claiming that they have not been benefitted by any other housing scheme.
How to Submitted Application Form:
Duly filled Kamgar Awas Yojana Application Form can be submitted to Labor Department or Blocks.
After receiving application forms a report (prepared by Sector Development Officer & Nayab Tehsildar) will be presented. After completing this process an amount of money will be transferred to beneficiary’s bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Construction Worker Housing Scheme 2017
All candidates need to meet following requirements else they will not be considered as eligible applicants. Required eligibilities are mentioned below:
- Applicant must be a registered by Labor Department & must contribute regularly.
- Candidate or any family member should not have their own house.
- They must have land for the construction of house.
- Worker (candidate) should not have availed benefits of any other housing scheme.
Note: in case both (husband/wife) applies for Uttar Pradesh Nirman Kamgar Awas Yojana 2017, priority will be given to female applicant (wife).
For more information you can visit to the labor department.