The sate government of Maharashtra has launched the Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana for scheduled caste (SC) and EWS category people. Under this scheme, the housing unit will be provide to schedule caste and economically weaker section people of the state. The application process for Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2020 has been stared at officially website.
The Maharashtra government has been sanctioned 1.50 lakh houses under the Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana. The aim of government to provide houses to 51 lakh people of the state.
Ramai Awas Yojana has been started in collaboration with the Department of Social Justice. Under this housing scheme, the availability of housing will be ensured to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe families. Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2020 list has been released by the state government in online mode.
Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2020
Name of the scheme : Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana
Launched by : Government of Maharashtra Social Justice Department
Beneficiaries : Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhist section of Maharashtra EWS families.
Scheme Objective : State people have their own house
Name of the State : Maharashtra
Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
The complete process of online registration / application for Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2020 is given below:
- Visit the official website http://ramaiawaslatur.com/index
- Home page of the website will open
- Click on the option of online registration of Ramai Awas Yojana
- Click on the button of login / nondani
- Enter the username and password and click on the login button
- Application form will open, fill all the required details and upload the documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size Photo
Document for Ramai Awas Yojana
The following documents are required for Maharashtra Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana :