CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) will flag off its biggest housing scheme for economically weaker section (EWS) and low income group under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) on 15th August 2018. CIDCO will offer 15000 housing units under this CIDCO Lottery housing scheme 2018.Candidates can apply at https://lottery.cidcoindia.com, the website can be viewed from 13th August 2018 and application can be sent from 15th August 2018.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Housing Scheme under PMAY
CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) is offering 15000 houses for economical weaker section and lower income group of the society. The housing units under this housing scheme are available at Taloja, Kalamboli, Dronagiri and Ghansoli in Navi Mumbai. The application process for this housing scheme will be stated from 15th August 2018.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 Housing Scheme Flats Details & Location
|Location||No. of Houses|
The EWS flats are priced at Rs.18 lakh for a carpet area of 25.81 sq m while LIG are price at Rs.25 lakh for a carpet area of 29.82 sq m.
CIDCO Lottery 2018 – Eligibility
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra
- The applicants should have an income certificate from Tehsidar
- Applicants should not have a pucca house in his/her name and in the name of any member of the family across the country
- The monthly income of the applicants for PMAY EWS houses should be less than Rs.25,000/-
- The monthly income of the applicants for PMAY LIG houses should be less than Rs.50,000/-