Lucknow Development Authority launched a new housing scheme for the allotment of 96 flats at Sopan Enclave Priyadarshini Yojana, Sultanpur Road, Lucknow. Sopan Enclave Phase-II Housing scheme 2016 comprised of 2BHK flats for registrations has been started.
LDA Lucknow Sopan Enclave Phase-II Housing scheme 2016:
Sopan Enclave scheme 2016 offering 2BHK flats which are available in the size of 84.28 square meter. The estimated cost of single unit is Rs. 40,60,,000/- and registration amount for allotment is Rs. 2,03,000/-.
Details of Flats
|Tuype||Number of Flats||
Estimated Super Area
|Estimated Cost||Registration Amount|
|2BHK||96||84.28 Square meter||Rs. 40,60,000/-||Rs. 2,03,000/-|
Registration for flats has been started from and applications for the same can be obtained from the authorised bank branches of UCO Bank and HDFC Bank mentioned below:
- UCO Bank: LDA Vistar Patal Gomti Nagar, Lucknow Lalbagh Branch, Lucknow
- HDFC Bank: Hazratganj Branch, Lucknow
Cost of application form is Rs. Rs. 500/-. Interested applicants can submit online application form by using the official website of LDA lucknow at www.ldaonline.in. Dully completed application forms may submit in the bank branches along with the registration amount.
In case of online application, applicant will have to submit an amount of Rs. 525/- as application cost at the time of submission.
Eligibility for Sopan Enclave Scheme
- Age of Applicant should be above 18 years.
- Applicant should be a resident of INDIA and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) can also apply for the scheme.
- Applicant and their spouse should not own any house/plot allotted by Lucknow Development Authority or from any other government agency and should not have more than one house/plot in Uttar Pradesh.
Registrations are running and interested one can avail the benefits of the scheme before closing.
Follow Links for More Information
Follow the official website of LDA Lucknow www.ldaonline.in.
Tags: Housing Schemes 2016