JDA Jodhpur has introduced new residential plot scheme named as Anand Vihar Awas Yojana 2017 to invite applications from candidates for allotment of about 1,278 plots located at Mokalawas village. Authority is keeping plots reserved for candidates belonging to various categories including – Government Employees, Soldiers, SC/ST, Handicapped, General category. Application form along with brochure can be purchased just by paying Rs. 500/-
Authority has associated with ICICI Bank to provide home loan facility to the beneficiaries by providing 20% more loan than your eligibility. For loan contact to – 81008 81008.
Details of Plots
Plot related details have been mentioned it the table given below:
|Measures of Plot||Size of Plot (In Sq. Mtr)||Size of Plot (In Sq. Yrd)||Number of Plots|
|4.5 x 9||40.50||48.42||608|
|6 x 12||72.00||86.08||200|
|8 x 15||120.00||143.47||75|
|9 x 18||162.00||193.68||136|
|13 x 18||234.00||279.76||68|
|15 x 25||375.00||448.33||40|
JDA is inviting applications from online & offline mode as well, it is up to you, which mode you opt.
Here we will guide you to fill online registration form so that you don’t face any trouble while applying, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit to the official website of JDA at jodhpurjda.org & a new page will open, click on Anand Vihar Awasiya Yojana.
- After clicking on it, you will get to see all details related to scheme.
- Now you need to create Log in ID & Password by registration your mobile number & you will get your One Time Password (OTP).
- Now enter your personal details including:
Category of Candidates,
Name of Father/Husband
Aadhar Card Number,
Bhamashah Card Number,
Occupation of Applicant
- Enter Annual income & choose category for what you want to apply.
- Bank details such as bank account number, bank branch, IFSC Code
- Now you need to upload a photograph (maximum 100 kb) & an ID Proof (maximum 500 kb). Please ensure that you have entered correct details.
- Finally click on Submit button for submission or click Edit button to edit details, by clicking Final Submit button no changes can be made in the application.
Applicant can buy application form from authorized branches of ICICI Bank. That have been explained in information booklet.
Modes of Payment
Applicants can pay their registration fee through online or offline mode. Online payment is accepted through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Applicants wishing to pay their registration fee by offline mode, they can pay by bank challan. Registration amount is payable through DD (demand draft) at the name of Secretary of Jodhpur Development Authority.
Payable Registration Amount
Candidates belonging to different categories need to pay different amount as registration fee, click on the below image to check:
After this whole process, your form will be appeared on the screen. You are suggested to take a print out of their application form or else you will not be eligible to participate in lottery draw program.
Authority has decided to allot plots through draw of lottery to conduct unbiased allotment program at NIC Institution of State Government.
Important Dates to Remember
Application Starts: 11 July 2017
Application Ends: 31 August 2017
Date of Lottery: 20 September 2017 (Expected)
For more details visit to the official website of JDA Jodhpur at jodhpurjda.org
Tags: JDA Jodhpur