Housing Board Haryana (HBH) has come up with a new housing Scheme, which offers multi storeyed flats with nine storeyed flats, parking area & cost effective construction/interiors on hire purchase basis. Flats are located in Sector-31, Panchkula.
Details of HBH Flats
|Category||No. of Flats||Size of Flats||Station||Cost of Flat||Amount Due with Application (10%)||Amount Due after Draw of Lottery (15%)||Description of Flats|
|Type-B||88||645 sq. feet||Panchkula Sector-31 (Haryana)||Rs. 23.70 lakh||Rs. 2.37 lakh||Rs. 3.56 lakh||Drawing Room, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bath room & WC, Front & Side Balconies|
Location: Sector-31, Panchkula
Eligibility for Registering HBH Flats
- HBH will avail flats for serving, Ex-Defense & Para-Military Personnel of Haryana upto rank of JCO’s or its equivalent & their widows or orphans.
- Applicants must be a resident of Haryana & an Indian citizen. They are required to present Serving/ Ex-Defense or Para-Military Personal proof.
- Only one application can be done, in case both (Husband & Wife) are eligible for HBH flats.
- Only those candidates are eligible to register for flats who has not availed flats/plot under any Housing Board Haryana or HUDA.
- Registrations Open: 20th April 2017
- Registrations Closed: 19th May 2017
All interested candidates can purchase brochure (Rs, 100/- non-refundable) or application form from below mentioned offices:
Head Office at Panchkula,
Divisional Offices at Panchkula, Faridabad, Gurugram, Karnal & Rohtak.
Below Authorized Banks are also selling & receiving applications for HBH Flats:
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India.
For More Details you can visit to the official website of HBH www.hbh.nic.in