The state government is formulating a plan to construct 47,554 affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh. To know the required number of houses to be constructed, a demand survey was held. To complete this project, Governance gave responsibility to Noida’s Agency. After completing demand survey, all applications have been verified.
Sooner construction of houses will be started in Municipal Corporation & Nagar Panchayats. Different number of houses will be located at different locations. We have mentioned below:
16,069 houses on District Headquarter.
606 houses in Kakod
Bugrasi, Chhatari, Dibai, Khanpur, Bibinagar, Sayana, Shikarpur, Pahasu, Anupshahr, Jahangirabad, Gulaothi, Aurangabad, Narora, Khurja, Sikandarabad
To apply for PMAY, candidates must meet all requirements of eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates should not be an owner of house anywhere in the country.
- Annual income must be Rs. 3 lakh for EWS & Rs. 3-6 lakh for LIG.
- Bank Account & photocopy of Bank Passbook & Aadhar Card, Mobile Number is required.
Applicants who fulfill all requirements of PMAY will be provided houses along with following benefits:
- Candidates having their own house, they will be given financial assistance of Rs. 2.5 lakh for restoration/repairing house.
- Rs. 1.30 lakh under Slum Rehabilitation will be given to slum hut dwellers.
- Rs. 2.50 for self-construction of house & benefits of CLSS (Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme)