Demand survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) Haryana has been started from 1st June 2017. Applications are accepted from 1st June – 15th July 2017 under PMAY-U Demand survey, which will be free of cost for all.
Latest News: Last Date Extended of PMAY Demand Survey Haryana
Eligibility for PMAY-U
Central Government has set an eligibility criteria to apply for houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban in Haryana, mentioned below:
- Families belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG).
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card & Bank Account.
- Candidate or any family member should not have his/her own house anywhere in country & should not get benefitted under any housing scheme.
- Residents having their own house in unauthorized colonies are not eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for PMAY-U
- Aadhar Card & Bank Account details
- Resident Proof (voter ID card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card etc.)
- Recent passport size photo & Income proof.
- Details of applicant’s house or plot.
Benefits of PMAY-U
Each beneficiary will be benefited under following parts:
Loan based subsidy plan
Affordable housing scheme
Construction of expansion of houses
Re-development of slum areas
Successful candidates who applied online are requested to submit all relevant documents within specified time period or application will be cancelled.
For more information you are suggested to contact at Office of Urban Local Bodies. Submission of documents & Ward-wise survey is available at zonal Office of Urban Local Bodies.
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://epaper.amarujala.com/dl/20170601/11.html?format=img