Urban Local Body Department, Haryana will conduct a survey to provide affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Department will survey Gurugram, Pataudi, Sohna, Haily Mandi. Teams have been appointed for this purpose, which will conduct survey Slum Area Wise & Ward Wise.
Required Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Government has set up some eligibility criteria to avail benefit of PMAY, explained below:
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card.
- Candidate or any family member of applicant should not have house in any other location.
- Applicant owner or ownership of land/ property is also eligible but should not have his/ her own house.
- Candidate who has not been benefited of any Central or State’s Housing Yojana will be eligible to avail benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Following candidates are also eligible:
|Sr. No.||Category||Income group|
|01||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 3 lakh or less annually|
|02||Low Income Group (LIG)||Rs. 3 – 6 lakh annually|
|03||Medium Income Group (MIG)||Rs. 12 – 18 lakh annually|
A meeting was organized for this purpose. Additional Commissioner of Municipality Mr. Amit Khattri headed this meeting. Thus as a conclusion of this meeting it was decided to conduct a survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Dignified Presence in Meeting
Following officials were present in the meeting, explained below:
- Sudhir Chauhan Senior Town Planer of Municipality
- Mahendra (Pataudi) City Project Officer
- Representatives of Municipality from Haily Mandi, Sohna, Farrukhnagar.