DDA Housing Scheme is planning to tie up with PMAY. DDA Housing Scheme was offering around 13,000 flats. Candidates who were wishing to buy their own house in Delhi, their dream will come true. Candidates will have to fulfill all requirements of PMAY.
Latest News: DDA to Launch DDA Housing Scheme 2017 on 30 June
According to sources, DDA Housing Scheme is to be launched earlier but it was decided to link DDA with PMAY. Thus launch date became delayed. Process of launching this housing scheme is in last phase.
- Candidates belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Section), LIG (Low Income Group) & MIG (Middle Income Group) can avail benefits upto Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Subsidy in interest on home loan.
- Candidates may choose either to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or DDA Housing Scheme.
- To apply for PMAY, candidates need to fulfill eligibility criteria of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- candidates should not have their own house at any location in the country.