PMAY – As announced by government that demand survey has been started in all districts of Haryana to identify candidates who are willing to buy house under PM Narendra Modi’s housing scheme named as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Government ordered to conduct demand survey overall in Haryana from 1 June to 15 July 2017. Considering overwhelming response & demand of housing, government has extended last date of survey, now survey will be held till 25 July 2017.
Check District-wise List of PMAY Demand Survey
Teams have been appointed to conduct demand ward-wise survey in all states of Haryana. Here is a state-wise list of demand survey, check below:
Eligibility of PMAY Demand Survey
Candidates who are willing to apply for demand survey, must meet following requirements:
- Families belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group (MIG).
- Candidate must have Aadhar Card & Bank Account.
- Candidate or any family member should not have his/her own house anywhere in country & should not get benefited under any housing scheme.
- Residents having their own house in unauthorized colonies are not eligible for this scheme
Following documents are required to apply for demand survey:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- 3 Recently clicked Photograph
- Proof of Self-Declaration of Income
- Photocopy of Registry, Rent Agreement Paper etc.
Candidates have yet another chance to apply for PMAY Demand Survey till 25 July 2017.