Government of Odisha is committed to provide Pucca house to all the rural households living in Kutcha house. The state government of Odisha launched Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY) housing scheme with the objective to convert all kutcha house into Pucaa house in rural area of the state.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (BPGY) Odisha Beneficiary List
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha statewith the aim of government can provide houses to all the beneficiaries who are living in kutcha ghar or home in the state. Odisha govt. introduced the BPGY housing scheme in the raw houses for the people of Odisha living in rural areas. A pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear & tear due to usage and nature forces including climatic conditions.
Specification of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY)
The specification of Pucca house under the Odisha Housing Scheme Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY) is following
- Material : It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent material
- Wall Material : Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete etc.
- Roof Material : Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Conrrugated Iron) sheets, Asbestos cement sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc
- Life Time : The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years.
Installments of BPGY Housing Scheme
The release of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amount of installments may be revised by the government form time to time. At present, the release of installment will as follows:
|Installment||Description||IAP Districts||Non-IAP Districts|
|1st Installment||On issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000/-||20,000/-|
|2nd Installment||On completion of plinth||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-|
|3rd Installment||On completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-|
|4th Installment||After completion of the house in all respects including the sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house||Rs. 30,000||Rs.30,000|
|Total||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana New Beneficiary List
The complete process to check the beneficiary list Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Odisha housing scheme is given below
- Visit the officially website https://rhodisha.gov.in/
- Home page of the website will open
- As sson as you click on the link, you will be redirected to the beneficiary list page of the scheme
- On this page you will see 4 option in which select the option “Search by Location”
- A neew page will open in which fill the details like Name, District Name and Panchayat Name etc.
- Select the category and click on submit option
- Now the beneficiary details will appear
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Helpline Number
The free helpline number of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Housing Scheme for Odisha state is given below
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-345-6768
Tags: Housing for All Scheme