Bangalore Development Authority has come up with a new residential projects for the sale of housing units under New Scheme 2016. In these residential project, BDA Bangalore is offering 3512 flats for sale for which people belonging to any category can apply for allotment.
BDA New Scheme 2016
The authority has offering 1BHK and 2BHK flats in the scheme for which sale of application will start from 28 November 2016. These flats are available in multiple projects located at multiple location including Alur, Kommaghatta, Doddabanahalli, Kaniminike, Malagala, Valagerahalli.
The allotment of these housing units will be done as per the BDA (Allotment of Sites) Rules 1984.
Details of Flats
1BHK(EWS) Residential Flats – for Applicants with Income limit of Rs. Lakh
|Name of the Project||Type of Flats||No. of available Flats||Built-up Area||Proposed Allotment Rates (Rs. in Lakhs)||Initial Deposit to be Paid with Application (In Rs.)|
|EWS Backward Category 2A, 2B & General||EWS SC/ST/Category -1||EWS Backward Category- 2A, 2B & General||EWS SC/ST/ Category -1|
|Alur Phase -1||1BHK (EWS)||368||475 Sq. Ft||8.25||6.25||1,03,125||31,000|
1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK Residential Flats – for Applicants with No Income Ceiling (General)
|Name of the Project||Type
|No. of Available Flats||Built-up Area||
Proposed Allotment Rates
(Rs. In Lakhs)
Initial Deposit to be Paid with
Application (In Rs.)
|Kommaghatta Phase -1||2BHK||175||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Doddabanahalli Phase-1||2BHK||178||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Doddabanahalli Phase-2||2BHK||342||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Alur Phase-1||1BHK||129||475 Sq. Ft||11.00||1,37,500||55,000|
|Kaniminike Phase -4||3BHK||108||1430 Sq. Ft||40.00||5,00,000||2,35,000|
|Alur Phase – 2 Type -1||3BHK||104||1723 Sq. Ft||50.00||6,25,000||2,50,000|
|Alur Phase • 2 Type – 2||2BHK||96||1,018 Sq. Ft||30.00||3,75„000||1,50,000|
|Alur Phase – 2 Type – 3||2BHK||252||1,443 Sq. Ft||42.00||5,25,000||2,10,000|
|Kaniminike Phase -2||2BHK||560||870 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Kaniminike Phase – 3||2BHK||288||1,060 Sq. Ft||30.00||3,75,000||1,50,000|
|Kommaghatta Phase – 2||2BHK||320||1,060 Sq. Ft||32.00||4,00,000||1,60,000|
|Malagala Phase -2||2BHK||360||1,150 Sq. Ft||40.00||5,00,000||2,00,000|
|Valagerahalli Phase – 5||3BHK||232||1430 Sq. Ft||45.00||5,62,500||2,25,000|
|Total Number of Flats||3512 Flats|
Application form and brochure will be available in the bank branches from 28 November 2016. For application, the applicants should registered their name by paying the registration amount at the associated bank branches after that they will get slip of their registration. Applicants who already registered their name for flat allotment, need not register again, their older registration card can be used for submitting application form for allotment.
Completely filled application form in all respect to be submitted with registration card and initial deposit amount. Initial amount to be deposited through DD/Banker’s Cheque or Pay Order favoring Commissioner, BDA, Bangalore.
Application fee and registration fee for SC/ST is Rs. 200/- and Rs. 100/-and while for others it is Rs. 400/- and Rs. 200 respectively.
- The applicant should completed the age of 18 years.
- Applicant should be a domicile of Karnataka for not less than 5 years prior to the date of registration. However,priority will be given to those who have longer domicile.
- An applicant whose wife/husband or the dependent children, parents or brothers/sisters own a site or a house or have been allotted a site or a house by the erstwhile CITB, the Bangalore Development Authority or a Co-operative Society registered under the Karnataka Co-operative Societies Act, 1959 (Karnataka Act 11 of 1959) or any such other Authority within the Bangalore Metropolitan Area or have been allotted a site or a house in any part in the state by any other Urban Development Authority or the Karnataka Housing Board or such other Agency of the Government shall not be eligible to apply for allotment of a flat against this notification.
- The applicant who has already been allotted a site/house at a subsidized rate in any part of Karnataka will not be eligible for allotment of flats under this scheme.
- Income Limit: (1) The annual income limit of applicant’s family to apply under Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category (1BHK only) shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh . No income limit is applicable for other categories of flats.
Bank Branches List
- Canara Bank Kumara Park West (Nodal Branch)
BDA Complex Branch, Kumara Park West, Bangaluru (560020)
- Corporation Bank Kumara Park West (Nodal Branch)
Indiranagar; Yashwantpuram; Nagarbhavi; Kengeri; R.T Nagar.
- Axis Bank, Majestic Branch (Nodal Branch)
Bengaluru Main – M.G. Road; Jayanagar; Yelahanka; Banashankari; Indiranagar; Koramangala; Malleshwaram; Cox Town; Marathahalli; J.P. Nagar; R.T. Nagar; Vijayanagar; Chamarajpet; Rajajinagar; Peenya; Sahakaranagar; HSR Layout; Shanthinagar; Cauvery Bhavan; Nagarabhavi; Basavanagudi; J.C. Road; Cunningham Road; Basaveshwaranagar
Other than Bangalore
Hubballi; Mangaluru; Belagavi; Udupi; Davanagere; Kalaburagi
- ICICI Bank, Yeshwanthpur (Nodal Branch)
Bengaluru Cantonment; Malleshwaram; M.G. Road; N.R. Road; Bellandur; lndiranagar; Koramangala: Mahadevapura (Hoodi); H.R.B.R. Layout; R.T. Nagar; Sahakaranagar; Banashankari; Bannergatta Road; Jayanagar 3rd-Block; Vijayanagara; Peenya; Nelamangala; Kumara Park; Bommanahalli; Chamrajpet; Rajajinagar; Rajarajeshwarinagar; Avenue Road; Langford Road; Lalbagh Road; Tavarekere; Vidyaranyapura; Yelahanka; Bhattarahalli; 8th Main Hesaraghatta.
Other than Bangalore
Mangaluru; Manipal; Mysuru; Davanagere; Hassan; Hubballi; Dharwad; Tumakuru; Shivamogga
- State Bank of Mysore, Seshadripuram Branch (Nodal Branch)
H.R.B.R. Layout; Ganganagar; Ramamurthy Nagar; Whitefield; Cox-town; A.E.C.S. Layout; Seshadripuram; Vyalikaval; Yelahanka; Yeshwanthapura; Rajajinagar; M.S. Building; Chamarajpet; Hanumanthanagar; CBAB Complex; Vijayanagar; SBM Colony; Rajarajeshwari Nagar; V.V. Puram; BSK 2nd Stage; Bilekahalli; Kudlu; Basavanagudi; Jayanagar; M.G. Road; Madhavanagar.
Bangalore Rural: Doddaballaour •Devanahalli
Other than Bangalore
Chikkaballapura; Cnitradurga; Davanagere; Kolar; Ramanagara; Shivamogga; Tumakuru; Bagalkot; Belagavi; Vijayapura; Darwad; Gadag; Haven; Karwar; Ballari; Bidar; Kalaburagi; Koppal; Raichur; Yadgir; Chamarajanagar; Cnikkamagaluru; Mangaluru; Hassan; Madikeri; Mandya; Mysuru; Udupi
- Punjab & Sind Bank, J.C. Road Branch (Nodal Branch)
S.B. Market – Chickpet; J.C. Road; ITPL, Kundalahalli; Bannerghatta Road; New Gurappanapalya; Double Road, lndiranagar; Ulsoor.
Dates to Remember
Scheme Starts: 28 November 2016
Scheme Closes: 21 January 2017
Follow Links for More Information:
For further information visit the official website of BDA Bangalore.