Around 25,000 enrollments have been received by MHADA (Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority) for Mill Worker Lottery 2017. Considering overwhelming response of people, last date for registration was extended to provide them another chance to get themselves enrolled. Registrations were opened till 31 July 2017 to invite applications for allotment of flats or houses.
As per sources more than 24,900 applications has been submitted. Only those candidates who had applied before deadline (31 July 2017), the will be consider as eligible applicants.
Though officials have not announced the final date for lottery yet for allotment of houses or flats, it may be expected to be announced after a meeting of chief executive committee.
MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) would be responsible to provide houses for MHADA Mill Worker Lottery 2017.
Details of Houses – MHADA Mill Worker Lottery 2017
- Total area of flats/houses will be 320 sq. feet.
- Houses will be located at following locations:
- Flats will be sold out to lottery winners at market rate.
In previous years a different number of houses were offered, mentioned below:
- In year 2016 – 2,634 units (in first half)
- In year 2016 – 2,417 units (in second half)
- As per sources, less than 2,000 houses may be out for sale in year 2017.
Allotment Process: Allotment of dwelling units are expected to be based on draw of lots, final date of lottery will be announced by authority.
We will inform you whenever lottery draw date will be finalized by authority.