Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has launched new Housing Scheme 2018 in Mumbai. Mumbai Housing & Area Development Board has published an advertisement for the sale of 1384 tenements on the basic of provision under the MHAD regulation 1981 MHAD (Disposal of Land) Rule 1981. The Online application for MHADA Mumbai has been started from 05th November 2018.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is offering 1,384 low cost houses in Mumbai. A total of 989 houses are up for grabs under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) categories, 210 housing units for Middle Income Group (MIG) and 194 Houses for Higher Income Group (HIG) People. The Cost of houses per unit for EWS category will be less than Rs.20 lakh, for LIG Rs.20-35 lakh, MIG Rs.35-60 lakh and for HIG apartments from Rs.60 lakh to 5.8 core.
Important Dates of MHADA Lottery 2018
Online Registration Open : 05/11/2018
Online Registration Closed : 10/12/2018
Edit in Registration : 10/12/2018
Online Application Open : 05/11/2018
Online Application Closed : 10/12/2018
Online Payment : 05/11/2018 to 10/12/2018
RTGS/NEFT Payment : 05/11/2018 to 10/12/2018
List of Accepted Application : 14/12/2018
Lottery Draw Result : 16/12/2018
Eligibility Criteria for MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2018
- The Applicant should have completed the age of 18 years on or before the date of filling up the application
- The applicant himself or his/her spouse or his/her minor children shall not own a house or flats or residential plot and land or holds a residential plot on hire purchase basis or on a rental basis from MHADA or a house or residential plot of land or membership of any registered or proposed coperative housing society in his/her name as the case may be in the jurisdiction of MCGM
- Applicant shall submit Domicile Certificate proving his/her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years
- Applicant can not apply more than once in one reservation category in the same code number as well as not more then one income group. if so found, all such applications will be summarily rejected before lottery
- Applicant shall not apply using Joint Bank A/c, Current A/c or NRI Bank A/c. Applicant shall not use any other persons bank A/c No. for making an Application
- Applicant should have his own PAN Card
MHADA Lottery Mumbai 2018 Application Form
There are the following steps to fill the online application form of MHADA Mumbai Lottery 2018
Visit officially website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority https://lottery.mhada.gov.in
The home page of the website will open then click on Register button
Fill the detail such as User Name for Login, Password, First Name, Father`s/Husband`s/Middle Name, Surname/Last Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and click on Submit option
When you click on the SUBMIT button all entered information is correct, but still you cannot go to the next step, then yours browser has encountered a pop-up block. This means that your browser has disabled the pop-ups. You just need to enable the pop-ups by clicking on the “Option”. Button at the top right corner of the window and select “Allow pop-ups” to proceed further.
Once you allow the browser pop-ups then, you will get the OTP window as follows. Enter the OTP that you have received via SMS/EMAIL on your registered Number or E-mail Id
After the registration, as explained above the applicant can login in to his account using the USER NAME and Password
The applicant needs to enter the average monthly total income of the applicant`s family during the previous 12 months. The amount entered should be per month only.
The applicant needs to upload his/her recent photograph in JPEG format and the size of the Photograph should be between 5 KB to 50 KB
The Applicant will have to enter his PAN Card Number
The Applicant will have to enter the other details asked in application form
Before the final submission of online application form, the information in the application can be viewed and EDITED
To Apply, Please click on the link “APPLY FOR LOTTERY”. This will show you the information about all the schemes available under the relevant income category
After filling up all the information, click on SUBMIT option if there are no change to be done in the form then click on Confirm. A PDF document of the form will be generated save and print it
Make the Payment of the form through Debit/Credit Card / Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS / Free Charge Mobile APP
A new beneficiary virtual account number shall get generated on payment slip hence applicants are requested not to share these details, with other applicants for making payments as it may lead to wrong/rejection of payment.
For more information Contact MHADA Lottery help Center “Mitra” Office, Gate No.5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051 and visit officially website of MHADA
Help Line No. 9869988000
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org