Jaipur Development Authority invites the application form for the allotment of residential houses under the JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana Housing Scheme 2018. JDA Jaipur launched this housing scheme for lower income category widow, divorcee and single unmarried women. The authority is offering total 183 housing units under this housing scheme 2018 in Pannadhay Nagar D-Block.
Important Dates of JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018
Registration Start : 7th May 2018
Registration Closed : 6th June 2018
Lottery Date : 18th June 2018
Details of the Flats
- The women applicants should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Gross monthly income of the applicants should be Rs.10,000/- in the financial year 2017-18
- The widow, divorcee women applicant age should be 18 years or above and the single unmarried women age should be 40 years or above as on 7th May 2018
- The women applicants should have own active bank account
- The women applicants should not have own house or plot allotted by government
How to Apply for JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018
The women applicants can apply for the JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018 housing scheme through online or offline mode. There are following steps for online registration of JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018 housing scheme.
visit the officially website of Jaipur Development Authority
Now click on link Apply for Registration or Click Hare for Registration
Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on submit button
If you do not have Aadhaar Number then click at check box as i am facing problem in Aadhar and click on click Hare option
Enter Applicants Name and Mobile Number then click on Send OTP option
Now login your registration form and complete it
or in offline mode get the application from from E-Mitra Kiosk Centers by Paying the processing fee of Rs.200/- with registration amount of Rs.5000/- and Rs.48 will be charged by the kiosk service Provides.
Advertisement of JDA Pannadhay Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2018
For more details visit the officially website of Jaipur Development Authority