Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has launched new housing scheme 2019 named as Madhuban Bapudham Awasiya Yojana. Ghaziabad Development Authority has started online registration for allotment in residential scheme at Madhuban Bapudham EWS of Ghaziabad Development Authority.
The Online Application process for GDA Ghaziabad Madhuban Bapudham Awasiya Yojana has been started from 7th January 2019 and will be closed on 5th February 2019.The inserted candidates can apply online at officially website GDA Ghaziabad www.gdaghaziabad.com till 5th Feb. 2019.
Eligibility for GDA Housing Scheme 2019
There are the following eligibility criteria for GDA Ghaziabad Madhuban Bapudham Awasiya Yojana
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years
- The candidate or his/her family must not have own any residential plot/house in any clony development by Development Authority
- Person who are already registered with the GDA under its scheme may also apply under lbis scheme by paying registration amount such applicants will be considered at par with others in this scheme. These applicants must clearly mention their old registration number and scheme details
- If a person or his/her family gets allotment in more than one scheme he/she will get full refund of the money deposited for all other properties without any deduction except one which he/she wants to retain
Details of GDA Madhuban Bapudham EWS Scheme 2019
|Scheme Name||No. of Flats||Scheme Code||Property Category||Property Code||Covered Area of Flats||Estimated Coasts of Flats (Sq. Mtr.)|
|Madhuban Bapudham EWS Scheme||103||859||EWS||41D||30.72||5,40,000|
How to Apply for GDA Madhuban Bapudham EWS Scheme 2019
The application form isto be filled and submitted online on officially website www.gdaghaziabad.com on Janhit Garantee (https://janhit.upda.in) the cost of the form will be Rs.300/- and it will be paid through HDFC Bank-44 RDC, Rajnagar Ghaziabad.
Note:- Incomplete or incorrect application forms will be cancelled without making any reference of intimation to the applicant.